For any writer – especially independently published writers – publicity is important. I don’t have the budget and huge marketing machine of a big publishing company like Penguin or Random House. My publicity department is me, and my advertising budgets are not that big.
So if you are a journalist, book reviewer, podcaster, etc, and can help me get the word out about my books, please do get in touch. I am very receptive to publicity offers. I will do interviews, give away free review copies of my books, and so on. You just need to ask. I’m a very nice guy. I won’t bite!
If you need a photograph of me for an article, please use one of the ones below. Click on the picture to bring up a bigger version. If you need it bigger still, contact me and request it. I will send it to you right away.
Here are also high-resolution book covers and some other stuff you may want to use. Please be aware that this is all copyrighted and therefore you can only use it for media purposes.
- Here is my bio or you can use the bio on my Amazon profile.
- Here are my contact details.
- Details about the plots of all my books can be found here. You can also find there Amazon reviews, ISBN numbers, page counts, and other miscellaneous information.
- My social media platform links are at the bottom of every page on this site, and I am easily contactable at any of them.
- Not sure what to ask me in an interview? Here are 10 suggested questions.
- Here are the first two chapters of my first book, The Renegade Spy.